About the Product
Single-phase indoor-use potential transformer EPF-20DZ, intended for a 12 or 24 kV power system, is designed for the measuring and monitoring of the voltage signal.
Due to its continuous output capacity of 4000VA (max.), this potential transformer can be used in a small substation or a switchgear panel as a power source for circuit breaker operation and lighting equipment. This setup helps to conserve space and reduce cost.
In addition, the EPF-20DZ potential transformer can be connected to one or two smaller-capacity potential transformers to form a three-phase potential transformer (3ϕ PT). This can be done via a V-V or Y-Y connection.
Cast in self-extinguishing Araldite® epoxy resin, the EPF-20DZ potential transformer is characterized by superior insulation and excellent safety.
- Standard: IEC or IEEE*
- System Voltage: 12 or 24 kV
- Frequency: 50 / 60 Hz
- Power source for circuit breaker operation and lighting
- Option: Forming a three-phase PT through connection with one or two smaller-capacity potential transformers (via a V-V or Y-Y connection)
- No risk of oil leakage
- Includes a fuse on the secondary side
Burden / Accuracy
|AC / BIL|
22 or 11
* Other standards and specifications available.
** This specification comes with an added tap in the secondary winding so as to offer two voltage ratios (22-11 kV).