About the Product
Surge Protection Devices (SPD)
From the need to automatize as well as remotely, precisely control and monitor an electrical power system, the use of a large amount of electronic equipment is resulted. However, a high-voltage surge induced by lightning discharge current, as well as a surge caused by a line fault or the operation of a switch, may easily damage expensive equipment or even threaten the safety of personnel. With a view to averting the aforementioned surge-related dangers, a carefully-designed low-voltage power system and its appropriate placement, combined with installation of a correct surge protection device, are necessary means for preventing serious harm.
WSP-B+C Modular Surge Protection Device for Low-Voltage Power Systems
- Application: For buildings with an overhead power source or those with a lightning protection device.
- Protective Elements: Nonlinear zinc oxide varistor and thermal stripper.
- Structure: Quick plug-in design with base.
- Fault Indication: Fault Indicator Window.
- DIN Rail: 35mm.
- Other Features: With a choice of optional, modular monitors: FS Monitor (sound and light alarms) or AS Monitor (remote alarm).
Model: WSP-B+C/number of modules
Maximum Continuous Voltage
Lightning Protection Zone (LPZ)
0 -> 1
Peal Current (10/350) μS
Rated Discharge Current (8/20) μS
Maximum Discharge Current (8/20) μS
n-Module (n × Imax) kA
n X 50
Protection Level, Up (kV)
at 1 kA
at 5 kA
Current at Uc
Note: For special requirements, please contact us.
* Imax of WSP-B+C/1 up to 65 kA upon request.
Surge Protection Devices for Low-Voltage Power Systems (Brochure)
Including modular models, unibody models capable of discharging large currents, and optional monitors. Featuring UL-Certified New Products.