- Meeting IEEE, IEC, and various national standards
- Automatic pressure relief valve
- Non-PCB insulation oil
- Electrostatic powder painting for corrosion prevention
- “Recessed bottom” design
- Waterproof for high-voltage or low-voltage bushing mounting
All models of CIC’s pole-mounted oil-immersed transformers undergo a series of comprehensive type tests and routine tests, performed by a qualified testing laboratory accredited by a member of the ILAC.
Routine tests include:
- Winding Resistance
- Turn Ratio and Polarity
- Load Loss & Impedance
- No-Load Loss & Exciting Current
- AC Applied Voltage
- Induced Voltage
- Structure Check
- Insulation Resistance Test
- Impulse Test *
- Tank Leakage Test *
* Items marked with an asterisk are not included in the accreditation.
|10, 15, 25, 37.5,|
50 or 60
Note: Dual voltage or other specifications are available upon request.
Product Structure and Dimensions
Two-page brochure, containing product description, technical data, and more.